This is an accessibility statement from The Eye Fund.
Measures to support accessibility
The Eye Fund takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of eyefund.info:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
eyefund.info is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard .
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of eyefund.info. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on eyefund.info:
- Email: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of eyefund.info relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Phil Sherry assessed the accessibility of eyefund.info by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 4 September 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.