What a great 6 months The Eye Fund has had. Money coming from everywhere.
It is great that so many people make time to enjoy themselves and at the same time raise funds for our charity.
Here are just some of the events that have taken place:
- Race nights at Formby Social Club: £500
- Race nights Ashville Lodge, WSBPS: £214
- Race nights Commercial Traveller’s Lodge: £613
- Luncheon Club Formby, Talk: £393
- Helen’s Cocktail Parties: £385
- Jewellery sales, Vocal Infinity choir: £484
- Donation, Vocal infinity, their charity for the year: £1000
- Gig for Simon: £1189
- Gift Aid recipes: £987
- Great Mogul Quizzes: £591
Let’s hope we can carry on like this so we can help even more people like Simon who are visually-impaired.
Thank you, everyone.